Saturday, April 28, 2007

Keep Calm and Carry On....

Yesterday, this arrived in the mail:


keep calm...


Very apt. I'm heading off to Melbourne tomorrow to visit my family; so I won't be blogging much over the next week... my Dad, who just recently had surgery to remove a kidney, has ben diagnosed with cancer, (albeit a low level, rather contained form that should be manageable), and a very long term family friend, one who has become like an uncle to myself and my sisters, who has been fighting cancer for a while now, has been taken to hospital, and it looks like he has very little time left.


All in all, not the best circumstances for a family visit, but hopefully tempered by the happiness of seeing my sister's new pregnant belly, and my closest friend in the world who has just become engaged. As well as spending some time with my fabulous neice and nephew....


Sorry for such a depressing post, I have been making some things, but the photos will have to wait until I get back.


If you want to order the poster, you can do it here...

No comments: